GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL www.lifemedcliffs.org
The promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project, inform you that the access and use of the website www.lifemedcliffs.org and all the subdomains and directories included under it (hereinafter, jointly referred to as the Portal) are subject to the terms that are detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the fact that access to any of said services or contents may require the acceptance of additional general conditions.
The promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project reserve the right to make changes to the Portal without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents or the design. Since the updating of the information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and content presented. Likewise, the conditions and terms contained in this Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the Portal again.
The promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project are not responsible for any damages that may be caused by the use of the tools and information contained in www.lifemedcliffs.org in relation to the adoption of decisions on the initiation, development or outcome of administrative procedures. Such decisions must be contrasted in the competent centers, organizations or dependencies. In any case, the information and contents of this website may not be alleged in contradictory processes with the Public Administration, not assuming any responsibility for any discrepancies that may exist between the printed documents of the competent Administration and the electronic publication on these pages.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Both the design of the Portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks, and other distinctive signs that appear in it, belong to the LIFE medCLIFFS project or collaborating entities and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The information available on this website, unless expressly stated otherwise, is susceptible to reuse; being authorized its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication, for commercial and non-commercial uses, subject to the following conditions:
- It is prohibited, in any circumstance, the distortion of the content of the information.
- The user is obliged to mention the source of the documents subject to reuse.
- The user is obliged to mention the date of the last update of the documents subject to reuse
- The promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project declare their respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this site may be violating your rights, please contact the Higher Council for Scientific Research (CSIC).
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and that of the LIFE medCLIFFS project must take into account the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between the LIFE medCLIFFS project and the owner of the website, nor the acceptance and approval by the promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project of its contents or services. Therefore, it will not be declared or implied that the promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project have expressly authorized the hyperlink, nor that they have supervised or assumed responsibility for the content and services offered or made available on this website.
- The promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project are not responsible, in any way, nor do they guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the web page of the hyperlink.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the CSIC, except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with illicit content, contrary to morality and good customs generally accepted in public order, nor will it contain content contrary to the rights of third parties.
The promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project expressly prohibit “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of its Portal.
The promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project are responsible for the data file generated with the personal data provided by the users of the portal www.lifemedcliffs.org.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, the promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project undertake to comply with their obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality. For these purposes, they will adopt the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended for the management, provision, expansion and improvement of the services requested at any time by the user and the monitoring of queries raised by users.
The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by contacting the administrative services of the LIFE medCLIFFS project at Passeig del Migdia, s/n 08038 Barcelona (Barcelona) Spain, in writing, attaching a photocopy of the DNI to the above address.
The promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project maintain the levels of protection of your personal data in accordance with REAL DECRETO 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, protection of personal data, and have established all the technical means at their disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that citizens provide in the LIFE medCLIFFS project, notwithstanding that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Portal or the use of the services that may be offered therein, the promoters of the LIFE medCLIFFS project and the User agree to submit to the judges and courts of the user’s domicile, provided that it is located in Spanish territory.
Check the Data Protection Policy